Images of Glenn Ligon, Runaways
- The Making of a Fugitive–
- Short Twenty six black-and-white photographs of Patricia Hearst in four rows, with a letter of the alphabet—from A to Z—in white superimposed over each one.
- , ,
- Short A title page on cream paper with a thin matching frame for the text "The Life and Adventures of Glenn Ligon"
- , ,
- Short A framed text, black on white, reads "I feel most colored when I am thrown against a sharp white background". This phrase is repeated and gradually becomes distorted until illegible at the bottom.
- Long A body of black text is printed on a white rectangle with even borders of white space on all four sides. The text reads "I feel most colored when I am thrown against a sharp white background," repeated without punctuation or line breaks to separate the repetitions. The text is printed in a stenciled font with gritty smudges that become more and more prominent as the text continues, eventually blending with the text at the bottom of the image, rendering it almost illegible. It has a narrow black frame.
- , ,
- Short Black stenciled text that reads "WE ARE THE INK THAT GIVES THE WHITE PAGE A MEANING" repeats for twenty-nine lines, gradually becoming distorted until it's almost illegible at the bottom.